We take website security seriously and use a variety of measures to protect our website and your personal information. Our website uses SSL encryption to secure data transmissions and is protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access. We also maintain regular data backups and have procedures in place to recover data in the event of a security incident.
If a security incident occurs, we will take immediate action to investigate and address the issue. We will also notify affected users and relevant authorities as required by law.
Collection of data
We collect personal information from users in order to provide our services and improve the user experience. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Name and contact information (e.g. email address, phone number)
- Payment information (e.g. credit card details)
- Order history and purchase details
- IP address and browser information
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
We collect personal information through various means, including online forms and payment gateways. We may also collect information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Purposes And Lawful Data Processing
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders for concert tickets and donations
- To communicate with you about your orders and any customer service inquiries
- To send you marketing communications, including newsletters and promotional emails, if you have opted-in to receive them
- To improve our website and services, including analyzing website usage and performance data
- To comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting requirements
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Types of data we collect
In addition to the personal information listed above, we may also collect:
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender
- Location information, such as your IP address and geolocation data
- Website usage information, such as pages visited and time spent on the website
- Device and browser information, such as device type and operating system
We use this information to analyze website usage and improve the user experience.
Rights of users on their data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to rectify or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to erasure (also known as the “right to be forgotten”) of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, or the ability to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [insert contact information here]. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Google Analytics may also collect information about your device and browser, such as your device type and operating system. This information is used to improve the accuracy of website usage reports.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Facebook Pixel may also collect information about your device and browser, such as your device type and operating system. This information is used to improve the accuracy of advertising campaigns.
You can opt out of Facebook Pixel by adjusting your Facebook ad settings, available here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, we will collect your name and email address for the purpose of sending you promotional emails and other marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us at [email protected].
We collect and process payment information for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your orders for concert tickets and donations. This information may include your credit card details, billing address, and other payment-related information. We use third-party payment processors, such as PayPal and Stripe, to process payments. We do not store or retain payment information on our servers.